The Wizard







what have you, instead of eyes?
a wand!
Like a wizard, you turned my prison walls
into doors

in between flashes of lightning
you take a peek and show glimpses of your beauty
I yearn for more but you twist and turn my soul
           like puppet strings in your hands

I cast a shadow over you
to protect you from wandering eyes
you threw your love dust onto me instead
           and I shine as million stars on the night sky

you raise an eye brow
like the shape of snowflakes
my heart weaves through a thousand different states, all at once
at your touch
          the thousand different states melt into one

You are my heart's shore
I'm the ocean waves
I'll forever be running to you 
till the end of time

O'  you with the Ruby lips
I merely asked to only know all the letters that form your name

with a glance,
instead

you turn me into this Wizard
   with words




No comments: